In 1912, a pipe organ was installed at our church, located at 13th & K, at a cost of $2100 and it was dedicated without debt.
In 1983, A Pipe Organ Fund was set aside by the Church Council. From 1985-1988, a Pipe Organ Feasibility Task Group met to evaluate the feasibility and desirability of obtaining a pipe organ for our current location at 70th & A. Van Daalen was designated as the builder of choice and the congregation approved the project at a cost of $264,215, including the cost of remodeling the choir loft. The new organ was dedicated in September, 1991.